Youth Wiccan and Pagan Forums AUS & NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Dating - Dont stop we are almost there

Go down

Free Online Dating  - Dont stop we are almost there Empty Free Online Dating - Dont stop we are almost there

Post by Bundaber Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 am

Melbourne dating - Just me, you, and the bedroom My name is Tess PAPE Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Sunshine Coast online dating Bendigo online dating singles in Albany free online dating Brisbane free online dating Brisbane dating I spend most of my time with my friends and family because life is too short just to spend it alone... and yeah if i had a man he would be in that time also. I hate to be alone. I like for people to be straight up with me cause I am a very blunt person. I am looking for sex only! Im not a hooker just want a safe sex f-buddy, you must be z good kisser, well endowed, ,healthy,DDF, not involved with anyone and know how to do EVERYTHING well! Hit me with a message! I enjoy all kinds of dancing. I love to party and told I am always the life of any party! Iam open to some experimentation. My lifelong dream is to be a playboy bunny, so if u wanna hookup then message me... looking for encounter with a man or a couple for sexual fantasy and just good clean fun. i like to give pleasure as well as receive it, believe me i will never dissapoint you if you know what i mean. ur pic will get my pics. I am very honest and trustworthy. I don't cheat..there is no reason for it. I am a big family person. My family means a lot to me and we are close. I am fun and outgoing and looking for a guy for the long haul. I am looking for a good time tonight. If you are the one let me know. I prefer experienced guys. Please don't get at me with any bs. I don't have time for it.

Bundaber

Back to top Go down