Youth Wiccan and Pagan Forums AUS & NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Propagander... funny stuff!

5 posters

Go down

Christian Propagander... funny stuff! Empty Christian Propagander... funny stuff!

Post by Twisted Pixie Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 am

I found this on a christian website while i was actually doing a search for pagan related stuff haha it cracked me up at how stupid it was so i thought i would post it up here... i didnt read the stuff where the guy explains about a story in the bible.. just skipped it but man it made me laugh!! Especially when Harry Potter came into it lol!!!

Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 1
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 2
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 3
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 4
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 5
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 6
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 7
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 8
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 9
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 10
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 11
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 12
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 13
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 14
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 15
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 16
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 17
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 18
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 19
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 20
Christian Propagander... funny stuff! 21

Bahahaha how funny is it?? Lengthy but there are things in here that just crack me up.
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 974
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Witchy poo (Old Lore)
Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/i_smoke_banana_peels

Back to top Go down

Christian Propagander... funny stuff! Empty Re: Christian Propagander... funny stuff!

Post by braolainn Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 am

Yes it is funny... but also horribly scary. The people who wrote this really do believe this.

On the other hand I loved the whole witch=evil therefore she swears... or the fact that the "witch" was so full of her own power and that she wanted to defeat the uncle. Obviously whoever wrote this has never met a witch as most would react with an eh, whatever... Or become involved in a strong theological debate which are always fun. Watching the christian squirm when you not only know the bible better than them but understand it on a much deeper level. Because no matter what you think of those that worship him Jesus was a very wise man we can all learn from... but he was just that a man.

Anyone else notice that the wicked one had black hair and dark eyes but the saved one had blonde hair... *shakes head*
braolainn
braolainn

Female
Number of posts : 177
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Eclectic Solitary Witch
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Christian Propagander... funny stuff! Empty Re: Christian Propagander... funny stuff!

Post by Twisted Pixie Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Hahahaha i did notice that actually, the blonde and dark hair hahah lol. And im still not sure if i believe Jesus actually existed. I used to... but now i'm not so sure... frankly i dont care lol.

And yeh it is really quite sad that the person who wrote it truely does believe everything they put in there.... ignorance is bliss i suppose
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:02 pm

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! BA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! *rolls around on the floor laughing* Oh no, I read Harry Potter, I'm going to hell!!! *laughs*

Satan's messed with all other versions of the bible? That naughty spirit!!! LMAO! I bet they just said that so that gullible people will buy their version of the bible instead of another (cheaper) version. Not a bad sales pitch, really! BA HA HA!!!

Seriously though, it scares the hell out of me to think that there are a lot of people who really believe this. It makes me feel uneasy. It also makes me angry but what are ya gonna do?

PS - "Later the witch died & went to hell" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 435
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Eclectic Witch

http://www.myspace.com/the_sweetest_sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Pixie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm

LMAO at ur PS!! ahahahaha

Yeh harry potter is one evil son of a hoe!! Just look at him, the glasses, the scar, the boyish good looks, you can just tell he is satans finger puppet!!

Yeh its a little sad to think that people truely do believe this eventhough we have evolved (well supposedly) since the dark ages... humans really are the dumbest life forms on this planet. I truely dont understand how humans figure they are the dominant species lol
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:50 am

I'm not fully convinced that we have evolved, I think we should all go back to the dark ages where everyone was Pagan and we didn't use electricity or any of those modern things. Things were a lot simpler back then & people looked after the mother earth insted of sucking her dry.
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Pixie Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 am

I meant evolved in our way of thinking hun. Like we know better now than to burn witches at the stake (well most of us do). I agree i think it would be awesome to go back to no electricity, no cars etc. I am totally with you on that one =) I simply meant our beliefs and superstitious attitudes have evolved
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 am

Oh, my bad! =P
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by braolainn Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 am

Just goes to prove the theory that while a person can be smart people are stupid. It is well documented that when in a group the intelligence of all people will devolve to the lowest common denominator.

So when you take a group of people brainwash and limit their access to education and new ideas from birth you get...
1) Propaganda c**p like that
2) Sucide bombers
3) That idiot customer who annoyed me today...

Hey Shadow do you think they realise that the practical witch probably doesn't see hell as all that bad?... I mean at least you never get cold and you'd get one hell (pun intended) of a suntan without the destructive UV rays.
braolainn
braolainn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Ba ha ha! Hell of a suntan! Very Happy I doubt they've realised that, lol. Christians are so afraid of Hell they just assume that others will be too . . . personally, I don't find non-existent fire pits to be particularly scary Razz

This is EXACTLY like brainwashing! And if people can be convinced to believe crap like this, I don't even want to think of all the other things they can be convinced of! Like the suicide bombers, as braolainn said! It's scary!
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Pixie Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 am

Hahahahaha... well thats another thing that shits me... Hel is a norse concept and Hel is also a Norse Goddess.. Plus with their idea of hell, what i dont get is... if Satan is such a huge enemy of God... why the heck would he PUNISH you for disobeying his enemy????? o.O Wouldnt he reward you with topless strippers and profitterols???? IM THERE!!!
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah, I knew about Hel (the place) and Hel (the goddess). Made me laugh, finding yet ANOTHER thing that Christians have stolen from the Pagans. Honestly, was nothing from their religion actually created by them? *shakes head*

Hey, that's a really good point! Why would Satan punish people for disobeying God, his enemy? I never thought of that!!! It totally makes more sense that he would reward them as opposed to punishing them! Lol! Pix, ur brilliant!!!
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Reillyn Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 am

Ugh, there are so many Christians out there that say "Harry Potter is pagan propoganda. Our children will never read it!"

... the thing is, they've never READ it. If they had, they would see it does NOT encourage witchcraft! You can't perform magic if you're a muggle, and not out of school until you're 17.

Since NO ONE is EVER going to recieve a letter from Hogwarts, you've got to assume we're all muggles. Yet the Christians really think that it endorses magic.

They brag about being tollerent and all-loving, but look at the things they come up with!!

Makes my blood boil, it does.
Miss Reillyn
Miss Reillyn

Female
Number of posts : 227
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Neo-Pagan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Pixie Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 am

Hahahhah i know i have said that to a few people and they have all said "OH MY GODDESS YOU ARE SO RIGHT" hahaha

Hahahaha i totally dont get the deal with Harry Potter... like it is a cute little fiction story.... the bible is fiction too but you dont see them banning that from their kiddies!!! BAHAHAHAHA
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by braolainn Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

I love it more when they get up in arms about the Chronicles of Narnia (a Christian allegory and yet still one of my favourites). How twisted is that?

I mean if you read the books you can so totally tell that Aslan is Jesus. Although in my opinion he has a bit more of the untameable pagan god then the saviour of the Gospels (BTW in the Gnostic Gospels Jesus is wilder hence why those versions were burnt).
braolainn
braolainn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Pixie Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 pm

If you wanna read about psycho christians.....

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25067362-2,00.html
Twisted Pixie
Twisted Pixie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Kitten Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:18 am

OMG!!! That is sick!!! That is soooo sick!!! If you ask me, they're more likely to go to Hell for spewing all that disgusting shit!!! And who would picket someone's funeral?! Could they be any more disrespectful?

. . . and they think we're the evil ones! Evil or Very Mad
Shadow_Kitten
Shadow_Kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Reillyn Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

totally agree with you Shadow. They have no respect for the dead. They should all be ashamed of themselves.
Miss Reillyn
Miss Reillyn

Female
Number of posts : 227
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Neo-Pagan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Christian Propagander... funny stuff! Empty Really?

Post by Ember Wolfsong Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Ummmm....If the chick wanted to cast out Uncle Jesus, how the hell would a love spell work? Does she wanna hook up with him or something? I mean, If your gonna start slammimg at least get the teminology right. An EXORCISM spell would make sense.

I'm a trinatarian, soooooooo....am I going to Hell or be saved? Food for thought.... study
Ember Wolfsong
Ember Wolfsong

Female
Number of posts : 4
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Trinitarian Wiccan
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wolfsong Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh god. I just read that link......sick. Mad
Ember Wolfsong
Ember Wolfsong

Female
Number of posts : 4
Type of Wiccan/Pagan : Trinitarian Wiccan
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down